Version 0.333 of CluedIn comes with some bug fixes, some new features and some new providers.
- User names with spaces would cause an error during registration.
- We were only fetching the first 200 users followed in twitter.
- Changing your name in the application could cause you to not be able to login again.
- SignalR could cause users to see errors in the application.
- The password strength was way too strong. We now only suggest having secure passwords. We do require that it is at least 8 characters however.
- Office 365 provider has been split out into separate integration’s for Azure AD, Calendar, Mail, OneDrive and Contacts.
- All Alpha and Beta Stamps have been removed from integration’s.